When is Upstream festival 2022?
Upstream 2022 will take place from Tuesday, May 31 to Thursday, June 2, 2022.
Who is upstream festival intended for?
Founders, investors, students, policy makers and bold corporates come together to make a positive impact in the world.
- Startups – Grow: unlock the ecosystem
- Scale-ups – Expand: gain access to international markets, talent & funding
- Corporates – Scout: find innovative solutions and talent for sustainable growth
- Investors – Make it happen: unleash the network
- Students – Learn: become a frontrunner of the next economy
What are the opening hours?
Upstream consists of multiple events at different times and locations all throughout the region. For the specific times per event, please refer to the main- & city program.
What does the program look like?
You can find the entire program on the main page.
What about food and drinks at Upstream festival?
Food and beverages will be available at the main location of Upstream festival at a surcharge, unless mentioned otherwise.
For the city events, food and beverages may also be included depending on the nature of the event. Please refer your event of choice for details.
How much does a ticket cost?
There are different tickets available:
- 3 day access pass: join Upstream as a founder, investor or attendee. This pass also grants you access to the networking facilities and the closing party on Thursday;
- 1 day talent-day pass: talent day (June 1st) will be accessible free of charge;
- VIP roundtable pass: access to one of the roundtables, by invite only;
- Capital Day Investor Booth: host an investor table during capital day and meet founders of all stages;
- Talent Day Scale-up Booth: host a scale-up booth during the talent fair to meet talented professionals;
- Growth Day Corporate Buyer Booth: host a corporate buyer booth and get matched with startups and scale-ups scouted from across the world;
- City events: city events are organized and curated by our partners. Please refer to the specific event for admittance.
I have a ticket but I cannot attend anymore, can I sell my ticket?
In case you cannot attend anymore, you can sell your ticket on www.ticketswap.com.
Also, when the event is sold out, this is the only official website to buy tickets. All tickets will be scanned and checked for authenticity at the entrance.
Are there lockers or wardrobe available?
A wardrobe is available.
What is the difference between a main and city event?
Main events are organized by Upstream 2022 and will take place in BIRD Rotterdam. City events are organized and curated by our partners. Please refer to the specific event itself for access. On the home page you can find a listing of city events.
Can I also attend a city event with my 3 day ticket?
No, you can’t. You must register or purchase your own ticket for the specific event. See the main page for the overview of the city events.
Route description by car
On your navigation, you can enter the following address to reach Upstream: Raampoortstraat 24, 3032 AH, Rotterdam.
The address to reach Upstream is: Raampoortstraat 24, 3032 AH, Rotterdam.
What are the Covid Rules?
On March 15th 2022, the government has announced that all restrictions for events regarding covid will be lifted on March 23rd 2022. This means you won’t have to show a negative covid-test or proof of vaccination upon arrival at one of our events.
When you are traveling to the Netherlands from another country, you don’t have to show a negative covid-test or proof of vaccination at the events either.
I have another question, who can I contact?
For any other questions, please contact the email address below: firstname.lastname@example.org